Bric-a-Brac, the band, embraces this definition by sharing a treasure trove of unknown, obscure songs with the world. The Bric-a-Brac repertoire spans rock, jazz, lounge, and movie soundtracks - expertly arranged with Bric-a-Brac's signature musty rumpus room aesthetic. Bric-a-Brac has been heard on NPR's This American Life, seen on Chic-a-Go-Go, and has performed at such diverse venues as the Park West, Lounge Ax, The Hideout, Schuba's, The Old Town School of Folk Music, The Hungry Brain, North Shore lawn parties, Southern Illinois weddings and smoky saloons.
- John Connors: vocals
- Mike Armstrong: guitar, vocals
- Larry Blustain: vibes, keyboards
- Jason Monroe: bass, vocals
- Mark Kluemper: drums
- Stephen Zahradnik: guitar, vocals
- Ben Alba: piano, keyboards, vocals
- Caroline Nutley: vocals, percussion, keyboard
- Ron Belanski: percussion
- Matt Cook: drums, percussion
- Bill "Willy Stix/Will County" Armstrong: drums, percussion, hugs
- Seamus Harmey: violin, guitar, vocals
- Erik "Baldasac" Johnson: bass, vocals
- Evelyn Westin: musical saw
- Jessica Billey: violin, vocals
- Mitch Straeffer: bass, accordian
- Renada Blustain: vocals
- Kosta Dimitreas: vocals
Bric-a-Brac plays Old Town School of Folk Music's 50th anniversary "Homecoming Dance"
"What's My Name?" featured on NPR's "This American Life"
BaB Featured at Chicago's "Celebrity Chair Auction"
BaB plays "Magic 8 Ball" in Minneapolis
Past members include:
HI - LITES
Finishing up our new recording. Nothing live scheduled at the moment!
The best way to experience Bric-a-Brac is to see them LIVE. Follow us on Facebook, for the most up-to-date concert listings.